Inside Sales Executive
40 per week
Together we can!
As a Telesales Executive you will be passionate and motivated in driving sales and supporting your team in achieving targets while providing a high level of customer service. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your sales career with uncapped commission in an innovative, team-orientated environment.
· Competitive and results driven, with a proven track record of sales success.
· Ability to work under pressure and target driven.
· Previous experience in a target driven contact centre environment.
· Previous experience making outbound/ cold calls to customers
· Communicate with influence and have excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
· Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
· Set the Example, you get things right. You are solution and detail focused.
· Have a keen interest in new technology.
About the Role:
· Through inbound and outbound calls, achieve individual and team sales targets.
· Ensure each sales experience is followed through to completion.
· Consistently deliver a first-class experience to our customers. Listen to and advise customers on Vodafone products and services.
· Take ownership of your customer's queries or needs, dealing with them in a positive manner to ensure that all aspects are resolved and/or seen through to completion.
· The Telesales Executive must be able to spot opportunities to offer new and existing customers solutions that meet their needs.
· Ensure all administration associated with the role is completed correctly and within agreed time frames.
Why People Join our Team?
Generous Basic Wage paid weekly + Uncapped Commission (OTE €30K+).
Attractive Staff Discounts & Incentives.
Career Progression Opportunities.
On-Going Training & Development.
Discounted Health Care.
Employee Assistance Program (available for staff and their families).
Vodafone phone bill paid (up to €35per month).
Employee Referral Scheme.
On target earnings (OTE) €30K+.
Why not apply with your most recent CV and a cover letter below?
Due to the nature of the business employees need to be flexible about when they work, covering opening hours, including days, evenings, weekends and public holidays.