Claremorris, Co. Mayo
Earn over €30K a year
Claremorris, Co. Mayo
Together we can!
As a Retail Sales Manager you will be passionate and motivated in driving sales and meeting targets. You will take complete ownership of your store and will play a key role in driving your team’s performance. This is an exciting opportunity to take control of one of Kelco Communication’s stores and build a team driven by success.
This position is based in our Vodafone Store, Claremorris.
Why join our team?
· Unmatched earning potential with a generous weekly wage.
· Manager incentives
· Uncapped commission – we want you to be earning over €40k per year.
· Performance bonus and boosters.
· €35 per month towards your Vodafone phone bill.
· Employee Assistance Program.
· Nation wide discount scheme.
· Culture of developing and promoting from within the company.
· Continuous support and development from management.
· A high energy work environment.
· Employee Referral Scheme.
· Competitive and results driven, with an ability to work under pressure.
· Have previous experience of managing a team to success.
· Communicate with influence and have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
· Set the example, you get things right. You are solution and detail focused.
· Have a keen interest in new technology.
· Be passionate about your work.
About the role:
· Full time 40 hour position.
· Store is open Monday - Saturday
· You will lead a team of sales advisers to consistently overachieve and exceed targets.
· This is not just a 9-5 role; you do what it takes to get the job done and take on full responsibility for the stores performance.
· Working with your Area Manager and HR, ensure that your team are equipped to perform at the highest level.
· Consistently deliver a first-class experience to our customers. Listen to and advise customers on Vodafone products and services.
· Take ownership of your customer's queries or needs, dealing with them in a positive manner to ensure that all aspects are resolved and/or seen through to completion.
· Ensure all administration associated with the role is completed correctly and within agreed time frames.
This position will suit a highly motivated individual who wants to be the best at what they do. The right attitude, commitment, and current track record, will be preferred over time served experience.